RSVP for our January 10 Admissions Open House
Come experience the difference of a Pacifica education!
Register today to attend an upcoming Pacifica Christian Open House for 2016-17 Admission. These evenings are designed for prospective families to become more familiar with Pacifica. At an Open House you will have the opportunity to:
- Ask our students about life at Pacifica
- Sit-in on mock-classes as you experience first-hand what it is like to be a Pacifica student
- Become familiar with our arts and athletic programs
- Meet our Head of School, Principal, Director of Athletics, Director of Visual and Performing Arts, and other teachers and administrators
- Learn more about the Pacifica application process
Open Houses are held on Sundays from 3:00-5:30pm on January 10 and February 28. Registration is required to attend. Click a link below to RSVP today!
- Click here to register for January 10, 2016
If you have any questions, please call the Admissions Office at (949) 887-2070 x1.
A Lesson from George Washington - Happy Thanksgiving
Being thankful for every aspect of our lives creates a foundation for thinking and living well. As we become increasingly grateful for our ability to think, reason, and explore the world God created, we become better students. As we grow in appreciation for the people with whom we share life, we become better spouses, friends, and citizens. As we grow in gratefulness for our failures and the trials we encounter—that God is in the process of redeeming—we enjoy a deeper experience of peace. As we grow in our gratitude for the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, we experience true joy.Read More
Sign up for our newsletter!
Learn more about our joy-instilling, freedom-producing education by subscribing to our e-Newsletter.