RSVP for our January 15 Open House
We invite you to experience the joy of a Pacifica education at our
Open House on Sunday, January 15. Explore what your child’s high school journey could be like while engaging with our students and faculty.
During Open House, you will have the opportunity to:
- Ask our students about life at Pacifica
- Attend mock classes to experience Pacifica’s dynamic learning environment
- Become familiar with our arts and athletic programs
- Meet our Head of School, Principal, Director of Athletics, Director of Visual and Performing Arts, Dean of College Counseling, and other teachers and administrators
- Learn more about the application process
Open House begins promptly at 3:00 PM. Please plan to arrive a few minutes early for check-in. Registration is required. If you’re unable to make the January date, please join us on February 12.
Questions? Please contact the Admissions Office at (949) 887-2070 x1 or [email protected].
A Lesson from George Washington - Happy Thanksgiving
Being thankful for every aspect of our lives creates a foundation for thinking and living well. As we become increasingly grateful for our ability to think, reason, and explore the world God created, we become better students. As we grow in appreciation for the people with whom we share life, we become better spouses, friends, and citizens. As we grow in gratefulness for our failures and the trials we encounter—that God is in the process of redeeming—we enjoy a deeper experience of peace. As we grow in our gratitude for the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, we experience true joy.Read More
Sign up for our newsletter!
Learn more about our joy-instilling, freedom-producing education by subscribing to our e-Newsletter.